Unit or Floor Plan
Galley kitchen, living/dining room, balcony (2nd floor & up) plenty of closet space, additional storage available. Intercom system, bathroom features an emergency pull cord. ***20 barrier free apart
Galley kitchen, living/dining room, balcony (2nd floor & up) plenty of closet space, including a master bedroom walk-in closet. Bathroom features an emergency pull cord.
Enjoy an active senior lifestyle at Cranbrook Tower, a lovely community filled with fun and friends. Sunny 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes offer great time saving amenities. You will love this convenient Ann Arbor location. Just steps from Briarwood Mall and area restaurants, this location has everything. The Ann Arbor Art Fair is famous for bringing cultural and artistic talents from all over the country. The Huron River runs right through our quaint town. Sit along the banks and enjoy the wildlife in all of it's natural beauty. It's peaceful, relaxing and something you should experience. Your prompt, professional on-site staff is dedicated to making every day a pleasure. Discover the independent lifestyle you've been looking for at Cranbrook Tower Apartments.
School District Year Built Waitlist
Ann Arbor Public Schools 1980 N/A
- Meal Program Available - Local Motor Meals available by resident request & eligibility
- Home Health Services Available - Serenity Health Care on 6th Floor
- Transportation Service Available - AATA "The Ride" 2 bus stops & Tuesday grocery day delivery to door
- Elevator in Building
- Emergency Pull-Cords. Two full time Service Coordinators
- Air Conditioning (Wall Unit)
- Garbage Disposal
- Washer & Dryer - 6 laundry rooms equipped w/ADA approved front end machines.
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed - pet deposit applies $150.00
- Dogs Allowed - pet deposit applies $150.00
- Pet deposit does not apply to assistive animals
- Electricity Included
- Heat Included
- Water Included